Because your trust is important to MACROMEX SRL, processing your personal data lawfully, fairly, transparently and securely is our priority. To this end, we have adopted this Personal Data Protection Policy that we invite you to review.
As of 25.05.2018, the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, become applicable. This document explains when and why we collect personal data, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we store it securely and what the data subjects' rights are under the law in relation to such processing. The purposes and conditions of the processing of personal data under this notice shall apply to all personal data provided to SC MACROMEX, SRL (hereinafter referred to as MARCROMEX) in the context of contractual or non-contractual relationships with MACROMEX, in relation to products and services provided by MACROMEX. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, but not limited to name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, data from the CV communicated, etc.
2. Personal data controller / Controller contact details
The data controller is MACROMEX SRL, a company based in Romania, Bucharest, sector 1, Calea Dorobanti, no. 32, floor 6-8, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register Office under no. J.40/28161/1993, with fiscal code 5052558, tel: 021.206.69.01/fax:021.206.69.99, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Contact point for you
If you have any questions or concerns/suggestions or wish to exercise any of your data protection rights as a data subject, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order to properly identify you and respond to your request, we may ask you for additional documents or information. All requests will be dealt with promptly, in accordance with applicable law and free of charge.
4. Personal data
The data processed are, as the case may be, the following:
- name and surname
- date and place of birth, citizenship, marital status
- home/residence address
- telephone, e-mail
- data concerning professional status, occupation, function, place of work
- education data
5. Legal basis of processing
With regard to the data collected as a result of accessing the site by you, or as a result of completing the contact form in the Contact category, or as a result of submitting your CV in the Careers, vacancies, internship category for the legality of the processing we need your express consent for the personal data requested, as well as any other information provided and completed by you, even unsolicited, to enter the database of MACROMEX in order to be processed exclusively for the purpose for which they were submitted.
With regard to the data collected as a result of accessing the site by you , or as a result of completing the contact form in the Contact category, or as a result of submitting your CV in the Careers, vacancies, internship category for the legality of the processing we need your express consent for the personal data requested, as well as any other information provided and completed by you, even unsolicited, to enter the database of MACROMEX in order to be processed exclusively for the purpose for which they were submitted.
6. Purpose of processing
Your personal data will only be processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes As far as the data collected through this website is concerned, it will be processed in order to be able to respond to your requests, information, referrals, orders, support requests, etc. via the contact form in the Contact section, as well as to process your application for an internship or application for a job vacancy via the Careers section. Also, each access to the site by you will be used to verify and keep a record of the number of accesses, ip, collected through Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Cod Google Remarketing, Facebook Pixel.
This information is processed in your interest and in order to meet your needs, either to respond to your questions or concerns, or complaints about product quality or other complaints, or to provide you with personalized services and specific offers, promotions, to provide you with products or information, or to involve you in MACROMEX campaigns that offer you the opportunity to win prizes and products, etc.
7. Processing activities
Processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, and processing activities may consist of: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
8. Processing time
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed in order to comply with legal provisions. We will periodically conduct review sessions of the personal data processed to ensure that the data or certain categories of personal data processed are not kept longer than necessary.
Therefore, MACROMEX may periodically order the deletion of certain data/categories of data (e.g. to the extent that their storage is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for the fulfilment of legal obligations relating to the company's archives and the archiving of supporting financial-accounting documents, etc.).
9. Data transmission
MACROMEX does not transmit to other entities or persons in third countries or international organizations the personal data entrusted to us, but we may disclose them either to authorized companies, contractors of MACROMEX or to public authorities and institutions within the European Economic Area, for the purpose for which they were collected, to the following categories of recipients, who will then process the personal data only for these purposes:
- collaborators: i.e. advertising, marketing and promotion agencies: to help us deliver and analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions for example, our trusted partners who may use your personal data to provide you with the services and/or products you have requested, and service providers
- to other parties if: required by law or necessary to protect MACROMEX's legal rights and interests, to authorities, public institutions, courts, etc., for the purposes of compliance with the law, in the case of transactions (mergers, takeovers) or other corporate activities, such as the transfer of part of the business, consolidation, reorganisation, etc.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
A. The right to be informed
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, access to that data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the period for which the data are expected to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the right to request MACROMEX to rectify or erase data or to restrict the processing of data relating to the data subject or the right to object to processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from you, any available information on their source;
- the existence (if any) of an automated decision-making process including profiling, and, at least in those cases, relevant information on the logic used and on the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
MACROMEX shall provide on request a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. If the data subject submits the request in electronic format and unless the data subject requests another format, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
B. Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from MACROMEX, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes for which the data have been processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
C. The right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to obtain from MACROMEX the deletion of your personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you exercise, at any time, the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to data processing based on the legitimate interest of MACROMEX, including the creation of profiles based on such processing and there are no legitimate grounds that prevail with regard to the processing;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on MACROMEX.
In certain situations, the law provides for certain limitations on the exercise of this right, for example, by exception, the data may not be deleted immediately, and MACROMEX may refuse to delete the data, if the processing (storage) is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (for example, activities related to MACROMEX's document archive), for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court by MACROMEX or for the exercise of the right to free expression and information.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing if one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of the data - the restriction will apply for a period that allows MACROMEX to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data, requesting instead the restriction of its use;
- MACROMEX no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but you request it for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- you have objected to the processing for reasons relating to your particular situation, processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of MACROMEX, including the creation of profiles on the basis of such processing - the restriction will apply for a period that allows MACROMEX to verify whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted in accordance with the above, such personal data may, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest.
E. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to MACROMEX in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller, without hindrance from MACROMEX, if the processing is based on your consent or the necessity to perform a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to portability, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly by MACROMEX to another controller, where technically feasible.
The exercise of this right does not affect the right to erasure of data or the rights and freedoms of others.
F. The right to opposition
At any time, you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to processing based on the legitimate interest of MACROMEX, including the creation of profiles based on such processing. In such a case MACROMEX will no longer process the data, unless it demonstrates that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Moreover, in all cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without being prejudiced in any way. According to the law, withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out by MACROMEX prior to the withdrawal of consent.
G. The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling
Where it produces legal effects on the data subject, or affects him in a significant way, with the exceptions provided by law.
H. The right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling
As a data subject, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affects you to a significant extent. This right does not apply if the decision:
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and MACROMEX
- . is authorised by Union or national law which applies to MACROMEX and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests;
- or is based on your explicit consent.
In case you are subject to an automated individual decision, including profiling, as above, you will also have the right to obtain human intervention on the part of MACROMEX, to express your point of view and to challenge such decision.
I. The right to file a complaint
If you consider that your rights as a data subject have been violated, you may at any time submit a complaint or referral to the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, located at B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania (fax: +40 318 059 602, email: email@example.com). You can also file a lawsuit with the competent courts.
You can exercise any of your rights at any time, access and update your data at any time or obtain further information by using the contact details in section 3. Contact point for you. You will receive information on the action taken following a request relating to your rights without undue delay and in any case no later than one month after receipt of the request.
According to the law, this period may be extended by two months when necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. You will be informed of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, including the reasons for the delay. If the data subject submits a request in electronic format, the information is provided in e-format where possible. Also, if we do not take action on the request submitted to us, you will be informed, without delay and no later than one month after receipt of the request, of the reasons why MACROMEX does not take action and of the possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and to lodge a legal remedy.
11. Security of data processing
MACROMEX processes your personal data with a full sense of responsibility and takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the potential risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, to protect against illegal or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental loss or damage to data.
The security measures taken include among others pseudonymisation or encryption of personal data, the ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and continued resilience of processing systems and services, the ability to restore the availability of personal data and access to it in a timely manner in the event of an incident of a physical or technical nature, a process for periodic testing, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing.
12. Social networks
If a MACROMEX portal/website is used to log in to a particular social network (e.g. Facebook account), MACROMEX will record the personal data available as well as your history on this social network, meaning that your use of this social network represents your express and unequivocal consent and explicit agreement to the disclosure of your personal data recorded by MACROMEX through its portal.
We remind you that publication on social networking sites may have certain consequences, including for your privacy or the privacy of persons whose data you communicate, being fully responsible for what you publish, MACROMEX having no responsibility in this regard. MACROMEX may at any time change this policy, the updated procedure is valid from the date of publication on the site.